Peace

 

Screenshot of a T-shirt PEACE on a tie-dye background, on TeePublic


 

Peace, something many long for. It is also my greatest wish for the whole world. I really wish there were no wars and people could get along anywhere, anytime. I realize this is a utopia, but never say never.




What is Peace to me?

To me, peace means, among other things: being content. Be happy with what is good. No wars, no conflicts. Seeing the good in others. Respect all, wear kindness. Cherish moments and value people over things.


Why this design called "Peace":

It may seem like just one word. The word itself is so powerful. And peaceful. It says enough. Everyone should read it repeatedly until its value sinks in. That more people are going to spread it and live by it. (Some do already of course.)
The style reminds me of the 60s of the 20th century. A time that I would have liked to experience. Flower power and peace.



How it's made

I could've added a drawing or photo or so. I didn't because I wanted to keep it simple.
To the point. I like that.

Instead of using an available font, I drew the outline of the word "PEACE" myself. As a child I also drew letters like that. But digitally it is a bit more difficult (at least that is what I have experienced).
I kept refining it lately. (Well, that's the perfectionist in me. Not that I think I do everything perfectly, but I do set the bar high for myself.)

I then provided the inside with a number of colors or color gradients. Furthermore, I usually left out the black border. You'll see



Why would you buy a product with the word "PEACE" printed on?

To spread the word... Spread peace. Place stickers on your favorite things, on gift wrapping, your diary, a calendar on your toilet, where others can see it. Place magnets on magnetic surfaces such as the refrigerator or a laptop to remind you of the powerful subject of Peace. Wear clothes with the word in different colors. Do your shopping with a Peace tote bag. Store your pens in a Peace zipper pouch. Decorate your walls with prints on wood or canvas, throw a pillow with the word on your couch. Drink coffee with your bestie from a (tall) mug. Others see the word on the product you use, wear, or adornment and may wonder, "Where did you buy that? I want it too." Tell them.



My version of the word "Peace" can be bought on products, on Redbubble and / or TeePublic.

I'll start with the magnets and stickers with the 12 variations.
More follows later in this post. Because each individual variant is on many products.


Pack of 12 transparent Peace stickers on Redbubble








Pack of 12 Peace magnets on Redbubble







Good to know about stickers and magnets on Redbubble:


Stickers on Redbubble are available in various shapes and sizes.
Magnets can be ordered in S / M / L

Also note that these 12 Peace stickers and magnets are included in 1 purchase.



There's more!

On TeePublic and Redbubble.




Printed products with the word "PEACE" on Redbubble.

Including loose stickers and magnets (instead of the pack of 12).
Clothing on Redbubble (T-shirts, tanktops, hoodies, longsleeves etcetera) can be chosen in several styles, in different background colors and sizes (S, M, L, etc.). Also you can choose whether the design should be on the front or on the back.


Let's say for example you'd like to buy a Poolover Hoodie, with the word "Peace" printed on, in pink red, you'd have the choices as shown in this screenshot:






So it's up to you which background color this specific design should have. And what Size. And where the print should be located.
At "Style" you can choose another appare. There are 19 to choose from!

Consider these choices before you add a product to your cart.






Looking for more background colors?

Clothing on TeePublic (T-shirts, tanktops, hoodies, longsleeves etcetera) can be chosen in different background colors on TeePublic. In all kinds of sorts and sizes, for Male and Female.








Would you like to draw the attention of others to this?

Use the share button. It's on the top and bottom of this page and looks like this:

Thank you in advance!





Related pages on this website:







Suggestion:


Screenshot Printed T-shirts from Crea Twinkles on TeePublic
  Upload your own designs to TeePublic


   Sign up with this link: tee.pub/lic/creatwinkles