Blue Doodled circles





 

Blue doodled circles
Screenshot taken at Redbubble



For this design I used blue colortones. I started with just the circles. Then I decided to add doodles in black, blue and white.

Curious about what to call this design, I uploaded the result to Google and the results told me "Mati makaki". It is like a Turkish eye. Only then did I realize that it does have similarities. Not intentionally though.

Yet this is a unique, mainly blue, doodle design. Believe it or not, I worked on it for a total of 6 hours and 41 minutes.


Why would You buy a Product with This Design?

Possible reasons might be:

  • It's a unique design;
  • Your favorite color is blue;
  • The design speaks to you; 
  • Other reason(s).

 
 
 
 

Where to Find these and other Products with the "Blue Doodled circles" printed on them





Would you like to draw the attention of others to this?

Use the share button. It's on the top and bottom of this page and looks like this:

Thank you in advance!



Find more blue colored designs listed here

 

Other related pages on this website:

 




Suggestion: