Autumn themed Products

 




Autumn themed products, so early?


Yes. It might seem early to some of you, to already see autumn themed designs.
It's never too early though. It'll stay in the webshop as long as that exists.
Also the weather seems more like fall than like spring right now.


Discover unique fall designs

Why are they unique?

These are fall leaves I created a while ago. In the past I published a mandala with those fall leaves. But I found out that I made a mistake (I'm only human!) in that mandala and made some new versions recently.

I've uploaded three different autumn themed designs so far:

  1. With the autumn leaves I created a mandala.
  2. Second I created a seamless pattern, from the mandala and the 4 loose fall leaves.
  3. By multiplying the 4 leaves I created a kind of background. (At first to create an Instagram post with, but I choose one of the other designs for that.)

Then I choose to use 4 different backgroundcolors for the first two designs.

(The third didn't need one.) So in total there are now 9 different uploads, added to the webshop.


Their names in alphabetical order

with clickable links to that part of the webshop on Redbubble:




These are gathered in a new collection in the webshop.

Visit Crea Twinkles collection "Autumn" on Redbubble.


When visiting Redbubble, a few products are visible. But there's really a lot more!
Choose a Category on the left (like shown in this screenshot):







Each category has multiple product types.


For example, if you choose the catagory "Home & Living", there are several kinds of product types, which you can also choose from. Like coasters, clocks, pillows and more (as shown in this screenshot. ):












As you can see the arrow after "Collection" is down, so that section is closed. A click on an arrow behind the name of the section, will open it, to see other collections.





View this reel on Instagram

It shows some of the autumn themed products on Redbubble:






Video made in Canva. Free music chosen there.




On TeePublic

two autumn themed designs printed on a diversity of products are for sale too.
Again here are the links in alphabetical order: